Liquid Biocell Collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is responsible for giving the body structure and elasticity. Modere Collagen Science’s Liquid Biocell is the most bioavailable collagen on the market today.Each of the nutraceutical Liquid Biocell formulations will permeate the defended cell walls closed off by prolonged states of Fight/Flight/Freeze and allow the nervous system the best opportunity to stabilize and repair tired, defended and worn out cells.
Here are the four products available:
- Life: taken for whole body support. (Recommended starting formula)
- Sport: specially designed for athletic performance and workout recovery
- Skin: extra ingredients to rejuvenate and repair skin
- Pure: For people sensitive to sugar or who suffer from food allergies
Click on the images for more information or to order
Standard Process MineralsWhole food supplements supply our bodies with nutrients we are not getting from our diet—all the vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and phytonutrients that foods possess in a way that nature intended, in a whole food form. To order and set up recurring shipments: Complete the online application. Be sure to input the code provided by Dr. Mike. You’ll be on the path to a healthier life. To learn how to register for your Patient Direct account, watch this instructional video for patient registration.
Order Standard Process minerals:Register for a new account. Already have an account? Sign in
Serola Sacroiliac BeltThe Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives support to the base of your spine, increasing strength throughout your back, hips, and legs. The 3″ wide belt supports the sacroiliac joints, relieving stress and instability. Wear it around the hips, not the waist. Sizes:
- Small (30″ to 34″ Hip Measurement)
- Medium (34″ to 40″ Hip Measurement)
- Large (40″ to 46″ Hip Measurement)
- X-Large (46″ to 52″ Hip Measurement)
- Custom – Only for hip measurements less than 30 inches or more than 52 inches. All other measurements use standard sizes. (costs additional +$3.00, give patient measurement at the checkout)